[oberlist] BG* call/pub: Hip Hip Zine Fair

ober ober at emdash.org
Sun Sep 13 05:47:10 CEST 2015

Subject: [artbox] Call For Submissions : Hip Hip Zine Fair
From:    "Culturen Center" <cultcentersu at gmail.com>
Date:    Thu, August 27, 2015 11:16 am
To:      "culturen center" <cultcentersu at gmail.com>

   C  A  L  L      F  O  R     S  U  B  M  I  S  S  I  O  N  S

​

*Hip Hip Zine Fair / 26-27 Sept*

*Sofia, Bulgaria*

*Deadline for submissions 24th of Sept*

Organised by Hip Hip Library <https://www.facebook.com/hiphiplibrary?ref=hl>
in collaboration with Sofia University, Hip Hip Zine Fair
<https://www.facebook.com/events/988823467834887/> aims to support,
encourage and celebrate all DIY publications, independent publishing,
comics, magazines and periodicals both from Bulgaria and around the world.

If you have been writing, designing, making or publishing books, zines or
other printed matter we want to know!

All publications will be presented during the fair and afterwards will
become part of the ever growing archive collection of Hip Hip Library where
they will be on permanent display.

Submissions should come in the form of one copy of each publication, posted
or delivered to

*2A Karnigradska Street*

*Sofia*

*1000*

*Bulgaria*

*and addressed to Desislava Pantcheva*, curator and coordinator of the Hip
Hip Zine Fair

We’re looking forward to your submissions!

*For further inquiries contact : hiphipzinefair at hiphiplibrary.com
<hiphipzinefair at hiphiplibrary.com>*

--
Asociatia Oberliht / Association