[oberlist] DE* call: kitchenlab

ober ober at emdash.org
Mon Mar 21 02:11:30 CET 2016

Subject: >top Call for contributions /kitchenlab
From:    Mindaugas Gapševičius <miga at o-o.lt>
Date:    Wed, March 16, 2016 5:20 pm
To:      top-list at top-ev.de

Our association top e.V. aims to build a kitchenlab, a laboratory
designed to utilise equipment available in the kitchen of our project
space. To spread the word and see how we can collaborate on this new
endeavour, we would like to ask for your support and invite you to
contribute artworks in an action focused on the concept of kitchen as
laboratory. The action will unfold as a set of five events in Berlin,
Stockholm, Vilnius and Helsinki, where we will exhibit artworks and host
related workshops. Artworks submitted for these events would be greatly
appreciated and act as generous donations to support public programmes
in our new project space.

All media Formats are accepted – but please make sure that your piece
works autonomously (with inbuilt sound, light etc.)
Deadline: 10th of April 2016.

maximum size: 15cm x 22cm x 5cm or 21cm x 30cm x 1cm

maximum weight: 500 gr.

Please send your artworks to:
Schillerpalais, Schillerpromenade 4,
12049 Berlin, Germany
or come by in person to Schillerpalais on 10th of April from 3 to 6 p.m.

P.S.: Our Swedish Artist Friends can bring their pieces directly to
Supermarket Art Fair at Swartet Huset on 19th of April from 1pm till
6pm. Please arrange a date with us in advance or send a SMS to Kim
+491771978317 when you are at the entrance.

Please send a printable picture (300ppi, about 10x15cm) of your artwork
and the following info to: top[@]top-ev.de

Name:

Address:

Title of the work:

Year:

Format:

Edition:

Email-Address:

Website:

Suggested price:
(we don’t expect artworks to sell more then 100€)

Planned exhibition dates and venues

16th of April 2016 Inauguration at our new project space Schillerpalais
21st to 24th of April 2016, Supermarket Art Fair, Swartet Huset,
Stockholm
Press viewing and Professional Preview: 20th of April 2016
26th to 30th of July 2016, Sod 4, Vilnius, Lithuania
opening, artist dinner
22nd to 25th of September 2016, Pixelache Festival, Helsinki
October, Schillerpalais, Neukölln, Berlin (exhibition, Artist dinner,
auction, crowdfunding campaign)

Further information
http://www.top-ev.de/kitchenlab/call-for-contributions/
http://www.top-ev.de/kitchenlab/what-is-a-kitchenlab/