[oberlist] BE FESTIVAL 2017 Submissions Open

Oliver McCall oli at befestival.org
Fri Nov 25 16:40:33 CET 2016

Hello,

I hope this finds you well.

I'm getting in touch as BE FESTIVAL Assistant Producer to let you know that
our call for submissions for *BE FESTIVAL 2017 is now open*.

BE FESTIVAL, Birmingham's annual festival of international performing arts,
will take place 3-9 July 2017.

This year's call out includes a section for site-specific performance.

We would really appreciate it if you could spread the word about these
opportunities for artists across your networks.

Please see below for further information. Click the link for all
information about our artist opportunities, conditions of participation and
submission deadlines.

The deadline for submissions is 15 December 2016.

http://befestival.org/get-involved/how-to-apply/

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes, and thanks for your time,

Oli

Assistant Producer, BE FESTIVAL

*BE FESTIVAL *
www.befestival.org <http://www.befestival.org/programme-2015/>

"There is plenty to savour at the boundary-smashing BE FESTIVAL"  *The
Guardian*
"Wildly flavoursome" ★★★★ *The Times*

www.iyma.eu
Supporting artists in developing and touring their work internationally