[oberlist] SE* call/urb: FUTURE PUBLIC SPACES

ober ober at emdash.org
Wed Apr 12 04:20:15 CEST 2017

FUTURE PUBLIC SPACES

The way we spend time and the things we spend time doing are constantly
changing. New technologies enable us to interact in different ways. They
also tend to replace older forms of social interaction for better or
worse. How can future public spaces facilitate new forms of social
interactions?

The Connectors Society in collaboration with STPLN are honoured to present
the Future Public Spaces challenge.  We are curious about where the future
of public spaces lie and how they fit into our fast-paced, ever evolving
society. So, we are calling on artists, designers, architects, makers and
creative souls to submit a proposal on how you imagine future public
spaces to be. Winning entries will be a part of an outdoor, month long
Future Public Space exhibition in Malmö.

apply: http://www.theconnectorssociety.com/apply

--
Asociatia Oberliht / Association
http://oberliht.com