[oberlist]  […] IN RESIDENCE - ZK/U OPEN CALL

Zentrum für Kunst und Urbanistik (ZK/U) info at zku-berlin.org
Wed Feb 1 18:13:43 CET 2017

View this email in your browser (http://us13.campaign-archive2.com/?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=ab4684f9d3&e=874307ed12)

To whom it may concern,

We would like to inform you that the Center for Art and Urbanistics (ZK/U) is currently releasing an O
pen Call with the following deadline: March 31st, 2017.

The programme is open to a range of contemporary artistic positions that are conceptual, interventionist, contextual and critical within the fields of urban research, geography, anthropology, urbanism, architecture and the humanities. The guidelines can be found on our website or by the following link: Application Guidelines (http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=03b5b7ace0&e=874307ed12)

We believe there are people in your network that could contribute as residents to our research, interests and goals. We would be thankful if you could post this information on your website and send it along to your partners and colleagues with matching profiles and practice, who might be interested in doing a residency at ZK/U.

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us under residency at zku-berlin.org!

Warm regards,
The ZK/U team

-------

Conceptual framework of the ZK/U Residency programme:
http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=d8585d5f19&e=874307ed12
http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=43c2adfd66&e=874307ed12
-------

Application Process: http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=14539ce449&e=874307ed12
Deadline: March 31st, 2017

-------

[…] IN RESIDENCE - ZK/U BERLIN OPEN CALL
In the context of its art and research residency programme, ZK/U offers a ‘living & work’ space for artists, scholars and practitioners that concern themselves with the phenomenon of ‘the city’. The programme is open to a range of contemporary artistic positions that are conceptual, interventionist and contextual. Work at ZK/U is informed by theoretical and practice-based critiques within the fields of urban research, geography, anthropology, urbanism, architecture and the humanities. Residents are encouraged to involve themselves with ZK/U’s programme and to propose their own formats. In the frame of this Open Call, ZK/U is particularly interested in initiatives that create spaces for encounter and exchange between citizens from diverse backgrounds; formats that question and reclaim urban infrastructure and public space for the commons; practices that make global complexities graspable in a local context; and projects that imagine forms of local belonging within
post-migration societies.

KEYWORDS
NON-FORMAL & SELF-EDUCATION, URBAN PEDAGOGY, URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE, PUBLIC SERVICES, IMAGINATIVE ECONOMIES, GLOBALIZED LOCALISM/LOCALIZED GLOBALISM, SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT, MIGRATORY PROCESSES

** (http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=8767908cc5&e=874307ed12)
** (http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=ed255951be&e=874307ed12)
** (http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=dabbcd07da&e=874307ed12)
Copyright © 2017 ZK/U - Zentrum für Kunst und Urbanistik Berlin, All rights reserved.
 Interest in residency program.

Our mailing address is:
ZK/U - Zentrum für Kunst und Urbanistik Berlin
Siemensstraße 27
Berlin 10551
Germany
You can ** update your preferences (http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage2.com/profile?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=c29c36abd1&e=874307ed12)