[oberlist] EEPAP newsletter

EEPAP eepap at iam.pl
Mon Jan 2 11:56:13 CET 2017

 <http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=soYs7&mc=Cj&s=lD9zro&u=BXdb&y=T&>
ArtistResidencies.pl - First Polish Residencies Database
The website Artist Residencies is an open systematized and up-to-date database concerning Polish artistic residencies and artwork of their residents. The website is operated by the National Centre for Culture Poland and was created in partnership with A-I-R Laboratory Centre for Contemporary Art Ujazdowski Castle. It is aimed for professionals and institutions interested in cooperation and creating artistic residencies in Eastern Europe and for artists seeking residencies in Poland. The aim of the Artist Residencies is fostering cooperation among artistic institutions through exchange of their experience, sharing knowledge and supporting professional development of culture workers. The website is also a collection of published articles and studies concerning artistic residencies in Poland and abroad.
Website contents:

- details on more than 30 Polish residency programmes
- a quick reference guide with over 25 entries: case studies, articles, publications and reports from Poland and all over the world
- updated information on what type of research is conducted by residency centers, residency openings and new events
- networking opportunities and Polish residency programmes promotion
artistresidencies.pl/en/ <http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=soYbZ&mc=Cj&s=lD9zro&u=BXdb&y=0&>

More information:
Aleksander Pałasiński Magda Grabowska
Mail: apalasinski at nck.pl <mailto:apalasinski at nck.pl>[email protected]� Mail: mgrabowska at nck.pl <mailto:mgrabowska at nck.pl>
Tel: +48 22 350 95 52
L-EST/European Performing Arts and Transmedia Lab
Open Call for artistic research Grants
The 2016-17 grants are intended for interdisciplinary artistic teams (actors, writers, choreographers, developers, researchers, etc.) working in theatre, dance, site-specific arts, music, digital arts and circus or various hybrid forms. The artistic research process will take the form of an experimentation phase or a writing and conceptualisation phase granted to three companies. This phase will take place between June and November 2017, at the end of which the artistic teams will have either produced an initial model/project, or have advanced in the production of a project that was already underway.

The purpose of this grant is to give artists an opportunity to explore, experiment and subvert the various possibilities offered by the contemporary stage through the prism of transmedia.
For more information please visit this page on our website <http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=soYNz&mc=Cj&s=lD9zro&u=BXdb&y=a&>.

The deadline to apply is 15 January 2017.
Registration for IETM Bucharest 2017 is now open
IETM BUCHAREST, 20-23 APRIL 2017
IETM Bucharest will be a place for reflecting on how we can reshape the reality we are embedded in. We will be also searching for new ways of resilient cooperation and imagining what is to be a fair status for the artist.
Learn more and register:

www.ietm.org/Bucharest <http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=soY7u&mc=Cj&s=lD9zro&u=BXdb&y=P&>

 <http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=soYqr&mc=Cj&s=lD9zro&u=BXdb&y=t&>
 <http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=soYgn&mc=Cj&s=lD9zro&u=BXdb&y=1&>