[oberlist] Invitation to While Meditating on War exhibtion, 19'th January

Ilya Rabinovich ilyarabinovich at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:13:49 CET 2017

Invitation to While Meditating on War group exhibtion at CBK Zuidoost Amsterdam, opening 19 January from 19:00
View this email in your browser (http://us12.campaign-archive1.com/?u=cb5706c2bb58c9ff005ea7d27&id=6350741094&e=f6a911715b)

**
Dear,
If in Amsterdam please join us for the opening of the exhibtion 19'th January from 7 p.m to be seen on CBK Zuidoost. (http://ilyarabinovich.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cb5706c2bb58c9ff005ea7d27&id=6320432504&e=f6a911715b)
Address:CBK Zuidoost, Anton de Komplein 120, 1102 DR Amsterdam.
Exhibition runs till March 11 2017.
Curator: Renske de Jong and Tamar Rozenblat
Participating artists: Celine van den Boorn, Barbara Broekman, Ramaz Goiati, Lana Mesić, Ilya Rabinovich, Xavier Robles de Medina, Tamar Rozenblat, Belit Sağ Emanuel Tegene
War is the news today. With geopolitical developments in the world, the increasing polarization in society, the realistic threat of terrorism and violence seems to be the fear of war is increasing. Europe can be so again battlefield. War is with us / to us and to many in the West now also in us. It's not far from my bed show more.
The exhibition While Meditating on War show nine artists show work in which war and threat of war implicitly or explicitly is discussed. All artists have made in recent years under the influence of the current status of work in the world in which the subject is depicted in one way or another. The one that does to respond from the need, the other to soften, another from a personal history that is intertwined with war. War is the news today. With geopolitical developments in the world, the increasing polarization in society, the realistic threat of terrorism and violence seems to be the fear of war is increasing. Europe can be so again battlefield. War is with us / to us and to many in the West now also in us. It's not far from my bed show more.
The exhibition While Meditating on War show nine artists show work in which war and threat of war implicitly or explicitly is discussed. All artists have made in recent years under the influence of the current status of work in the world in which the subject is depicted in one way or another. The one that does to respond from the need, the other to soften, another from a personal history that is intertwined with war.

http://ilyarabinovich.us12.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=cb5706c2bb58c9ff005ea7d27&id=177a04628a&e=f6a911715b
I have published a narrative slide show where I speak about the notion of the Israeli Military Museum and you see it here

** (http://ilyarabinovich.us12.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=cb5706c2bb58c9ff005ea7d27&id=d317ed0d4b&e=f6a911715b)
** (http://ilyarabinovich.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cb5706c2bb58c9ff005ea7d27&id=3cccaf0034&e=f6a911715b)
** (http://ilyarabinovich.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cb5706c2bb58c9ff005ea7d27&id=27fc018a66&e=f6a911715b)

This email was sent to oberlist at lists.idash.org (mailto:oberlist at lists.idash.org)
why did I get this? (http://ilyarabinovich.us12.list-manage1.com/about?u=cb5706c2bb58c9ff005ea7d27&id=c76d77ee3f&e=f6a911715b&c=6350741094)     unsubscribe from this list (http://ilyarabinovich.us12.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=cb5706c2bb58c9ff005ea7d27&id=c76d77ee3f&e=f6a911715b&c=6350741094)     update subscription preferences (http://ilyarabinovich.us12.list-manage.com/profile?u=cb5706c2bb58c9ff005ea7d27&id=c76d77ee3f&e=f6a911715b)
Ilya Rabinovich photography . Czaar Peterstr. 45A . Amsterdam, Nh 1018 PA . Netherlands

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=cb5706c2bb58c9ff005ea7d27&afl=1