[oberlist] Cultural Contrabanda .MD | Residence in Chișinău | Zhan Pobe, DZESTRA (Cernăuți)

Zhan Pobe zhan.pobe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 14:40:53 CEST 2018

 Dear cultural NGO's, galleries, venues, art groups and other
representatives of cultural industries of Moldova,

my name is *Zhan Pobe*, I am coordinator of Dzestra art formation
<http://www.dzestra.org/about> based in Cernăuți (UA).
During *1-14.11.2018* I have a *residence in Chisinau* in the
framework of Common
Space for Creative and Cultural Industries
<http://md-ua-creatives.org/ru/home-page-ru/> project.

Since one of my main priorities for the residence is to explore a cultural
scene (venues, galleries, art groups, activists etc) of the city and
Moldova at all, I would be happy to meet you, to learn your experience, to
make some new crossborder links. As well I am ready to share some contacts
and our own cases if you are interested in.
I would be very grateful if you send me the most convenient date for you
which is free in this preliminary plan: goo.gl/29Bjz1.

More details about the residence and my other priorities are here
www.dzestra.org/post/179189142054/culturalcontrabandamd or on FB-group
of *Cultural
Contrabanda .MD* fb.com/groups/culturalcontrabandaMD.
<http://fb.com/groups/culturalcontrabandaMD>

Would be very nice if you could recommend me some other cultural/art
initiatives, groups, just interesting people from the area.
I speak Russian just in case this language is more comfortable for you.

Thank you for the answer and any recommendations in advance!

Best regards,
Zhan Pobe
DZESTRA art formation, Chernivtsi (UA)
www.dzestra.org