[oberlist] Open Call Alternative Art Guide for Supermarket

Alternative Art Guide info at alternativeartguide.com
Sun Feb 10 19:15:58 CET 2019

 <https://alternativeartguide.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3e71e2627523f4c8bfe3a65c4&id=197b8521a8&e=a15c95cd6a>

Open Call Alternative Art Guide for Supermarket

From 4-7 April 2019 Alternative Art Guide participates at Supermarket Art Fair in Stockholm, Sweden. Supermarket is an international artist-run art fair that provides a showcase of artists’ initiatives from all over the world.

The Alternative Art Guide is a new tool to discover art spaces that are often difficult to find. With over 1200 spaces worldwide it is the largest online overview of non-profit, artist-run, and independent art spaces. The interactive map makes it easier to get the most out of a visit to a new city, or to find out what is around the corner at home. Either visit the website of the space or simply get there with our maps tool.

Open call

The Alternative Art Guide is providing a global view from local perspectives. For Supermarket we want to show your view on your local art scene. You can propose a single-channel video work by an artist(s) that you find representative for your local art scene and simply consider to be a fantastic artist. We will show these videos at Supermarket Art Fair in Stockholm, promoting your proposed artist, your art space and also your local art scene. As applications for a stand at the fair are now closed, this is your chance to enter the fair in an alternative way. So, please, consider this opportunity!

Guidelines open call:
- Videos max 15 min.
- Showing an artist that represents your art initiative or local art scene.
- Add .doc-file with an introduction mentioning your art space, name of the artist and title/year work.
- Send via wetransfer.com <https://alternativeartguide.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3e71e2627523f4c8bfe3a65c4&id=3cb152af1c&e=a15c95cd6a> to sanne at alternativeartguide.com <mailto:sanne at alternativeartguide.com>
- Deadline March 1st  2019
- Single-channel video work.

If you are not yet on the map, do let us know and we will make sure to do that ASAP!

Visit our guide at www.alternativeartguide.com <https://alternativeartguide.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3e71e2627523f4c8bfe3a65c4&id=7e09c4f4ac&e=a15c95cd6a>

Supermarket Art Fair www.supermarketartfair.com <https://alternativeartguide.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3e71e2627523f4c8bfe3a65c4&id=43da32af12&e=a15c95cd6a>
 <https://alternativeartguide.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3e71e2627523f4c8bfe3a65c4&id=0adee28847&e=a15c95cd6a>
 <https://alternativeartguide.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3e71e2627523f4c8bfe3a65c4&id=8acb84b9ad&e=a15c95cd6a>