[oberlist] Fwd: Social hub for displaced people in Dnipro, Ukraine | Informational support

info oberliht.org info at oberliht.org
Tue May 3 18:15:52 CEST 2022

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dnipro Center for Contemporary Culture <dniproccc at gmail.com<mailto:dniproccc at gmail.com>>
Subject: Social hub for displaced people in Dnipro, Ukraine | Informational support
Date: May 3, 2022 at 19:04:16 GMT+3
To: info at oberliht.org<mailto:info at oberliht.org>

Dear Oberliht team,

My name is Dinara. I work at Dnipro Center for Contemporary Culture based in Dnipro, Ukraine. I’m writing to kindly ask for your attention and informational support!

Dnipro Center for Contemporary Culture <https://dniproccc.org/> (the DCCC) is an international cultural institution that has been operating in Dnipro since 2019. Russian full-scale invasion in Ukraine on February 24 ruined all our plans for 2022: festivals, exhibitions, educational programs and urban projects. Despite the constant bombing and temporary occupation of some cities by russian aggressors, we continue to work, though in a different format.

During the war, Dnipro Center for Contemporary Culture has transformed into an educational, humanitarian, and social hub for internally displaced people. At the DCCC we created a co-working, a library, a lecture room, a workshop, and a children’s room.

The hub's team runs regular art workshops for adults and teens, premedical first aid training, animation screenings, and art classes for kids. Also, the DCCC hosts offices of some humanitarian organizations that are helping people who suffered from the war.

All activities and services are free for visitors, but we need to cover some hub costs. In particular, the purchase of materials for workshops, coffee/tea/cookies for visitors, and at least a minimum financial support for teachers engaged in daily activities with children and teens. That’s why we decided to launch a fundraising campaign for the needs of the social hub — any sum will help in our work.

We would be very thankful if you could share the information about our fundraising campaign on Oberliht's online platforms (website, social media) in a format you consider most apt and effective!

Here are our Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/dniproccc/posts/5133245776720904> and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/p/CckaH8ut16o/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=> posts about the crowdfunding launch that you’re welcome to share on your social media pages! If you’d prefer to make your own publications on this, we’ve prepared some visual materials that can be helpful. They are available via this link,<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jYwrm2laxHIoyNTb3kSAPk1Hi9oYxDkm?usp=sharing> please feel free to use them!

If you would like to place the information about our hub on your website, we would be happy to create a picture for the article following specifically your website’s requirements.

You can learn more about our activities and find the instructions on how to donate at https://dniproccc.org<https://dniproccc.org/>

We are grateful to everyone who supports Ukrainian defenders, volunteers, humanitarian organizations, and others. Let's go on, and together we will win!