[Oberlist] [Fwd: [balcanica] Fwd: Call for applications - Winter Holiday Carnival in Mavrovo, Macedonia]

Oberliht ober la emdash.org
Sâm Noi 11 00:09:26 CET 2006

tel: + (373 22) 735369
contact person: Vladimir Us
http://interventii.info.md/oberliht

Subject: [balcanica] Fwd: Call for applications - Winter Holiday Carnival
in Mavrovo, Macedonia
From:    "Ana Petrovska" <anapetrovska la yahoo.com>
Date:    Fri, November 10, 2006 17:50
To:      "balcanica" <balcanica la yahoogroups.com>

Fuzzbubble Crew <info la fbc.com.mk> wrote:  Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:13:58
+0100
From: Fuzzbubble Crew <info la fbc.com.mk>
To: anapetrovska la yahoo.com
Subject: Call for applications - Winter Holiday Carnival in Mavrovo,
Macedonia

Hi,

We have prepared a winter holiday offer.

We are organizing a winter carnival on a ski resort in Macedonia, called
Mavrovo; please check the location here.

The duration of the event is 3 days, and it
 will take place at the end of January. (We will let you know additionally
the specific dates)

The budget is very small, since this will be the first edition of the
festival, only about dozen of performers are planned.

In addition, we will be working on providing the following:

- Selling your CD's

- We will pay your trip by car (12 euros per 100km), or by plane (through
wizzair.com, and easyjet.com,
ayanair, germanwings.com or similar) to Athens, or Sofia, where a festival
bus will be waiting to bring you to
Mavrovo, Macedonia.

- Accommodation provided

- Food + drinks provided

- Free passes for skiing, climbing etc. (i.e. for all available facilities
there)

If you are interested please contact us ASAP.

We would really like to have fun together.

See you soon.

  -- Contacts
tel +38970528103
internet   tel:+447624000697