[Oberlist] [Fwd: [Rezone] International videofestival Bochum. Call for entries]

Oberliht ober la emdash.org
Joi Ian 11 16:29:02 CET 2007

tel: + (373 22) 735369
contact person: Vladimir Us
http://interventii.info.md/oberliht

Subject: [Rezone] International videofestival Bochum. Call for entries
From:    agnese la rixc.lv
Date:    Wed, January 3, 2007 12:51
To:      rezone la rixc.lv

INTERNATIONAL VIDEOFESTIVAL BOCHUM

CALL FOR ENTRIES!

Deadline-February 9, 2007.

TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
Eligible entries must:
1.not exceed appr. 35 min of running time.
2.use video for recording/production.

Entries in 8 mm, 16 mm or 35 mm format (film) will not be accepted.

Entries from non-german speaking countries must have english or german
subtitles or a separate transcription in german or english.

Applications for the VJ contest should submit a recorded performance
on DVD or VHS-tape (PAL) with a length of appr. 30 min.

CD-ROM projects must be sent as PC-versions. Installations already on
exhibit should provide some form of documentation (photos, DVD,
VHS...). We also need a list of the technical equipment used and the
dimensions of the installations.

For screening purposes, we require a DVD or VHS-cassette (PAL) of each
entry which will be kept in our archives. Rejected entries can only be
returned within Germany, provided that a self-addressed and stamped
envelope is enclosed.

Our submitted materials are not covered by insurance. The organisers
assume no responsibility for possible damages to the entries.

The envelope of entries from non-EU-countries must be labelled with:
'No commercial value-for cultural purposes only'.

The organisers reserve the right to use all submitted videos in
special programmes, or screenings at partner-festivals for the purpose
of promoting and representing the International Videofestival Bochum.
As well as to use excerpts for public relations purposes.

For detailed information please see www.videofestival.org

Internationales Videofestival Bochum

Universitätsstr. 150
44780 Bochum