[Oberlist] Résidences : morisena - a centre for art residencies , cultural exchanges and local developement , Haarlem, Musafir Foundation >>>

Oberliht ober la emdash.org
Vin Mar 2 01:56:06 CET 2007

Résidences : morisena - a centre for art residencies, cultural exchanges
and local developement, Haarlem, Musafir Foundation, Haarlem, Pays-Bas.
Dear friends,

Thank you for the precious updates, is't good to have your news every week.
Hereby I would like to ask you to check us up at
http://www.musafirfoundation.net
and if you find our ideas and plans interesting for your public, please
include a few lines about us in your next newletter. We are interested in
setting up collaborations with artists / art operators / critici form all
over Europe. Here below is a copy of our firts newsletter // it will be sent
tomorrow. It would perhaps help a lot if you can also mention about us.

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you.

With kind regards,
Iuliana Varodi
iulianavarodi la gmail.com
___

||| / musafir foundation: we are online at
http://www.musafirfoundation.net - you
can subscribe for our irregular newsletter (when we have something to
announce) by replying to this message with something like "news me!" or
ask for it via the site.

musafir newsletter until morisena gets a proper website (better than the
current http://www.morisena.org).

for now, we can tell you that the activities planned for this spring à
december 2007 are highly depending on the funds that we need in order to
cover the budget, so please keep checking the dates on the www or ask us
when you are interested in joining a particular program. those that already
applied will be personally informed by email, with at least a month in
advance about the details regarding the specific program.

as we are only a tiny team and the plans are quite 'big', we gladly welcome
new members that are interested in our initiatives. join us when you'd like
to share any of the work and fun consisting of: networking, fundraising,
co-running projects, curatorial work, cultural production, coordinating
volunteers in the summer camps dedicated to renovating work, organic
gardening, eco-building or helping with the website, newsletter etc.
collaborators can play a role in the musafir foundation or in any of the
morisena projects, up to own interest.

this being said, please keep in mind that since we are at the very beginning
with everything, things can still go in all directions - so, nothing is sure
yet .

many thanks to all of you that are already supporting us one way or another!

with kind regards and our best wishes,
musafir and morisena | the staff and our fellow travellers
http://www.musafirfoundation.net
http://www.morisena.org

sursa: pourinfos
tel: + (373 22) 735369
contact person: Vladimir Us
http://www.oberliht.org.md

Mai multe informaþii despre lista de discuþii oberlist