[Oberlist] Evolution de l'Art

giancarlo norese norese la gmail.com
Mie Mar 21 15:58:51 CET 2007

Dear friends,

I'm pleased to announce my participation at

Evolution de l'Art
Bratislava, Slovak Republic
March 21 – April 22, 2007

The gallery Evolution de l'Art arises from a collaboration between
SPACE (Juraj Carny, Diana Majdakova and Lydia Pribisova) and Cesare
Pietroiusti.
Evolution de l'Art is a  gallery for contemporary art which only sells
artworks that are immaterial, with no physical residue, and it does
not release certificates of authenticity, nor statements or receipts.
EdlA will represent, on a non-exclusive basis, artists whose artwork
is, at least in the case of some specific projects, alien from any
physical-material component. Beyond this condition, there will not be
any other limitation or requisite for represented artists in terms of
medium or technique.
EdlA offers the possibility of becoming contemporary art collectors to
the widest possible audience. Therefore the gallery will offer
artworks at a range of very different prices, including some that can
be purchased for a few Euros. Purchases can be made at the
headquarters of the gallery (Lazaretska 9, Bratislava) or through the
website www.evolutiondelart.org .
On the gallery website, anyone can find the updated list of artworks
for sale, with their price list, as well as a list of all those that
have been already sold, including the buyers' names (unless anonymity
is requested).

Participating artists (among others):

A Constructed World /AUS/
aiPotu /NOR/
Lara Almarcegui /NL/
Ayreen Anastas /USA/
Erik Binder /SK/
Ondrej Brody - Kristofer Paetau /CZ/
Joanna Callaghan /AUS-UK/
Juraj Carny /SK/
Asli Cavusoglu / TK/
Carla Cruz /PT/
Nemanja Cvijanovic /KR/
Catherine D'Ignazio – Institute fo Infinitely Small Things/ /USA/
Roberto De Simone /I/
Stanislao Di Giugno /I/
Andrew Duggan /IR/
Esculenta (Raffaella Spagna e Andrea Caretto) / I /
Emilio Fantin /I/
Petra Feriancova /SK/
Ulrika Ferm /FIN/
Stano Filko /SK/
Harrell Fletcher /USA/
Michael Fliri / I /
Viktor Fucek /SK/
Rene Gabri /USA/
Liam Gillick /GB/
Ellen Harvey / USA /
Nina Hoechtl /A/
Philippine Hoegen /NL/
Christoph Hoeschele /A/
Per Hüttner /SVE/
Iain Kerr & Morgan J. Puett /CAN-USA/
Sharon Kivland /F/
Eva Kotatkova / CZ /
Jiűí Kovanda /CZ/
Jaroslav Kysa & Radovan Cerevka /SK/
Gareth James / GB-USA /
Pedro Lasch /Mex/
Otis Laubert /SK/
Pia Lindman /FIN/
M+M /D/
Antonino Musco /I/
Angel Nevarez /USA/
Giancarlo Norese /I/
Boris Ondreicka /SK/
Adam Page & Eva Hertzsch /DE/
Eugenio Percossi /I/
Jorge Peris /E/
Jenny Perlin /USA/
Alessandro Piangiamore /I/
Cesare Pietroiusti /I/
Giuseppe Pietroniro /I/
Mira Podmanicka /SK/
Lędia Pribičová /SK/
Ben Readman /UK/
Ruth Sacks & Robert Sloon /SA/
Dorota Sadovska /SK/
Scanner /UK/
Michael Schumacher /USA/
Rudolf Sikora /SK/
Shelly Silver /USA/
Wolfgang Staehle /D-USA/
Janos Sugar /HU/
Barry Sykes /UK/
Valerie Tevere /USA/
Jan Triaska /SK/
Enzo Umbaca /I/
Nikola Uzunovski /Macedonia/
Marcella Vanzo /I/
Roman Vasseur /UK/
Kamiel Verschuren / NL /
Cesare Viel /I/
Dusan Zahoransky /SK/
Danielle van Zuijlen /NL/
Mary Zygouri /GR/

Evolution de l'Art
c/o Space
Lazaretska 9
811 08 Bratislava 1, Slovak Republic

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist