[Oberlist] [Fwd: [aha] CFP: 2007 Vectors Call for Fellows (4/15/07; 6/18/07-6/22/07)]

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Joi Mar 29 08:12:03 CEST 2007

skype: us.vladimir

Subject: [aha] CFP: 2007 Vectors Call for Fellows (4/15/07; 6/18/07-6/22/07)
From:    "IML - Vectors" <imlvectors la annenberg.edu>
Date:    Wed, March 28, 2007 07:08
To:      aha la ecn.org

Vectors: Journal of Culture and Technology in a Dynamic Vernacular is
pleased to announce its fourth annual summer fellowship program to take
place June 18-22, 2007 at the University of Southern California's
Institute for Multimedia Literacy. We are seeking proposals for projects
related to upcoming issues devoted to the themes of Reading (vol. 4 no.
1) and Noise (vol. 4 no. 2). Vectors publishes work which need
necessarily exist online, ranging from archival to experimental projects.

We invite you to consider submitting an application or to circulate this
email to your peers and graduate students. Vectors' fellows not only
attend our summer workshop but also have the opportunity to work over
several months with a world-class design team in realizing the scholar's
vision for online scholarship.

You may download the Call For Proposals for the 2007 Vectors Summer
Fellowships here:

http://www.vectorsjournal.org/pdf/VectorsCFP2007.pdf

Please feel free to circulate this document widely. Completed proposals
are due by April 15, 2007.

http://www.vectorsjournal.org