[Oberlist] GLOBAL#[Fwd: [aha] R.A.F. Resistance Art Festival]

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Dum Apr 1 23:06:54 CEST 2007

merita de vazut clip-uirile, arta amestecata cu singe..

usv
skype: us.vladimir

Subject: [aha] R.A.F. Resistance Art Festival
From:    "T_Bazz" <t_bazz la ecn.org>
Date:    Sun, April 1, 2007 13:55

From: http://www.free4alter.org/

Hello Artivists from all over the world!

Press said that the RAF might come back for G8, it's true!! It's the
Resistance Art Festival

We plan to organize an artistic Temporary Autonomous Zone near
Heiligendamm during the G8 summit in June from the 2nd (evening) till
the end of the blockades. We are several tekno sound systems and
demonstration organizers from all over Europe and we'll bring our gigs
to Heiligendamm, we are all used to create Free Autonomous Spaces...

Our aim are to offer people a place to rest and to find a new energy to
come without this event (don't laugh it's true, a lot of people would
come if they can find also a festival there, it's a reason more to come
for them). Our message is in our art (music, video, juggling,
painting,...) and we do intend to make noise to be heard! We want people
coming back from the barricades to be able to find a place to free their
minds and moods from all aggressiveness and to motivate them back with
our art...

Moreover the 8 bastards will speak about the copyrights and the
distribution networks of art (DRMs, licenses, peer2peer, copy
protections,...) so we cannot let them do without showing that Free Art
is a reality, that we can do autonomous spaces for free and offering
even more than "just" art to the people, and that we refuse their
standardization of art and their capitalist way of seeing art in
general.. Our art is not to sell!!

We have our own hardware (speakers, amplifiers, trucks,
videoprojectors,...) so any artist can come and we'll be glad to accept
any collaboration offered...
We are also in contacts with alternative artists from other scenes
(rock, rap,...) and trying to arrange concerts too...

We asked for a place but still did not get any answers but even if they
don't give us a place we'll take it, we are all used to that and ready
to defend our camp... But honestly we don't think they will give a fuck
about people dancing when they will have thousands of people trying to
break their fucking fence at the same time ;)
We have organized an illegal Teknival with 5000 people in Germany
(Baden-Baden) last year (and several ones all over Europe), just after
the demonstration we organized on the 15th April 2006 in Strasbourg in
front of the European Parliament, and some of our group also organized
numerous illegal protests in Berlin (and legal ones too), so we are
quite aware of how it goes there in Germany...

If anyone is interested in working with us in this project (the fact
that you got hardware or not is not a problem) please contact us:

benlagren la gmail.com (french and english)
or
liaphine la gmail.com (german and english)
--

          /c_"/   T_Bazz