[Oberlist] HU* Kitchen Budapest >>>

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Dum Apr 29 21:15:06 CEST 2007

skype: us.vladimir

Subject: Artinfo Digest, Vol 50, Issue 26
From:    artinfo-request la lists.c3.hu
Date:    Sun, April 29, 2007 13:00
To:      artinfo la lists.c3.hu

Kitchen Budapest
the spicy innovation lab, powered by Magyar Telekom

http://www.kitchenbudapest.org

Kitchen Budapest, opening in May 2007, is a new media lab for young
researchers who are interested in the convergence of
mobile communication, online communities and urban space and are
passionate about creating experimental projects in cross-disciplinary
teams.

We are working hard in the production team of the new lab, and Adam
Somlai-Fischer will continue to contribute to KIBU as the program
director. There will be residency openings in the coming months,
please contact the KIBU if you might be interested.

Residency
If you think would be interested to come to join us, we are offering
residencies for 3 month periods. The grant is enough to cover basic
expenses, however Budapest is not an expensive city in a European context.
We are interested in people, who are dedicated to create projects, are
happy to share / work in groups. If interested, for further details,
please contact us at kitchenbudapest la gmail.com

End of Artinfo Digest, Vol 50, Issue 26

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist