[Oberlist] RO* Résidence : Decorating Morisena art centre, Sangerogiu de Mures , Roumani

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Joi Mai 3 23:59:54 CEST 2007

Decorating Morisena art centre
2nd- 29th July

Morisena http://www.morisena.org offers a space for international
collaborative art projects, seminars on ecology, sustainability,
contemporary art related issues, summer camps and at times a dorm for
backpackers. In June the attic will be renovated as designed by Dutch
architects Harm Timmermans and Stijn Kemper (it needs isolation, a floor
and heating installations) and in July we intend to take care of its inner
look and feel.

About 9 artists are invited to help us decorate the living and working
space at Morisena. We will provide food and lodging during the project,
interactions with the local community as well as materials and funds for
the furniture and decorations to be built during the camp. The exciting
part of the project will be organising the official opening of Morisena in
the weekend of 7th July ~ a three days event as old times wedding parties
used to happen in Transylvania. Special guests and friends Dr Schnaps and
Dj Olga from Geneva http://www.myspace.com/gypsysoundsystem will bring the
nights on fire, together with few more friends DJ's invited (surprise!)

The conditions are fine but not luxurious and together we'll make sure the
place will be clean, messy and cozy. There will be home made wine, and
some delicious home made jams and more, all own production with fruits and
veggies coming mainly from our own (and the neighbors) biologic gardens.
Participants are invited to bring a sleeping bag and their good moods as
well as a lot of ideas about how to make something amazing with little
money.

For applications, please send a CV and a motivation letter at Iuliana
Varodi iulianavarodi la gmail.com

Location:
Morisena
Sangerogiu de Mures / Mures district / Romania
Str Principala nr 940
Tel + 40 265 319 771 // + 40 728 055 77

sursa: pourinfos
skype: us.vladimir