[Oberlist] BALCANI# CfA: Transitions Online: Bloggers wanted

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Lun Mai 7 14:16:40 CEST 2007

skype: us.vladimir

Subject: [Info_Culture] Fw: [balkans] CfA: Transitions Online: Bloggers
wanted
From:    "Asociatia ECUMEST" <ecumest la ecumest.ro>
Date:    Sun, May 6, 2007 15:52
To:      info_culture la yahoogroups.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Roma Virtual Network
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 6:40 PM
Subject: [balkans] CfA: Transitions Online: Bloggers wanted

Bloggers wanted

Transitions Online, the award-winning Internet magazine covering Central
and Eastern Europe,
the Balkans, and the former Soviet Union, is seeking well-informed
bloggers with a strong interest
in the region. The issues we cover span the spectrum from discrimination
to entrepreneurship,
from culture to politics.

The best posts from our network of blogs will be featured in the magazine,
and the best authors
will be invited to our new media training courses, held in Prague and
elsewhere in the region.
There are also internship opportunities for students interested in
blogging for TOL.
For more details, please visit http://blogs.tol.org/blog-for-us/