[Oberlist] JP* Résidence : Call for Residency program in Sapporo city , S-AIR , Japan

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Sâm Mai 12 05:00:29 CEST 2007

Résidence : Call for Residency program in Sapporo city, S-AIR, Japan, Japon.
Dear All,

This is Open Call for Residency program in Sapporo city, Japan. JAPAN!
- GIVE IT A GO!
Zoë

http://www.s-air.org/app/index.html

We had announced the information one month ago, BUT we changed the first
period of program in 2007. PLEASE pay your attention on the First
period.

Check the revised information on our website.
Best regards,

S-AIR: Sapporo Artists in Residency program
PROGRAM PERIOD

::::: The first period, From July 20th to September 20th.
Artist from the country which is required Japanese VISA can not apply
this period.
Please check A Guide to Japanese Visas;
http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/02.html

::::: The second period, From September 20th to December 20th, 2007.

APPLICATION DEADLINE

::::: For both periods, JUNE 7th 2007 (must be delivered by post-mail)
Result of Selection will be notified by June 11th.

sursa: pourinfos
skype: us.vladimir