[Oberlist] IETM > information Call for Curators from Eastern Europe

Julie Manière abelgrad la hotmail.fr
Vin Aug 31 23:04:20 CEST 2007

IETM > information
Flux RSS de l'IETM Print document English
Call for Curators from Eastern Europe
IETM News - Europe - posted by IETM on 28.08.07

Lille3000, which organizes events throughout the city of Lille, is preparing
a large exhibition that will take place in 2009 in the main building of our
structure, Le Tri Postal, a former postal sorting centre transformed into a
contemporary art centre over a surface of 6000m2 and dedicated to a large
public.

under the title EAST IS THE NEW WEST IS THE NEW EAST   The second floor will
be dedicated to Istanbul and the first floor to the European Union, with a
focus on East and Central Europe - the countries which have joined the EU
since 2004.    Therefore we are calling for curators from Eastern Europe to
propose projects which show contempoary creation.

Deadline: 21st september 2007

For more information on lille3000, please visit:
http://www.lille3000.com

Découvrez le Blog heroic Fantaisy d'Eragon!
http://eragon-heroic-fantasy.spaces.live.com/

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist