[Oberlist] SCG* Query: Films on Forced Migration, Serbian Refugee Council]

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Dum Sep 9 06:09:23 CEST 2007

skype: us.vladimir

Subject: [balkans] Query: Films on Forced Migration, Serbian Refugee Council
From:    dic la ssi.org.yu
Date:    Wed, August 29, 2007 16:54
To:      balkans la yahoogroups.com

Dear friends,

In order to sensitise the public for the problems of forced migrants, as
well as raise awareness of the civil society on the trans-national
ramifications of migration, Serbian Refugee Council will soon organise a
series of film screenings on the topics of exile, displacement and
trafficking in human beings. After each screening there will be a debate
between experts and the audience about the film and the issues it raises.
To enable us to better realise this initiative, we kindly ask our friends
from Serbia, Western Balkans region and around the world, to send us, if
possible, their filmed materials (documentaries) or inform us about latest
documentaries and fiction movies dealing with forced migration issues.

(Contact person for this project is Mr. Slavisa Rakovic, at: dic la ssi.org.yu )

SERBIAN REFUGEE COUNCIL
Admirala Geprata 8/35,
11000 Belgrade
Serbia
Phone/fax: +381 11 3065 435
E-mail: dic la ssi.org.yu
Un ata?ament HTML a fost eliminat

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist