[Oberlist] US* aicinajums iesniegt darbus video&arhitektura izstadei Nujorkaa

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Mar Sep 18 23:52:40 CEST 2007

skype: us.vladimir

Subject: [Rezone] aicinajums iesniegt darbus video&arhitektura izstadei
Nujorkaa
From:    "anda klavina" <aklavina la yahoo.co.uk>
Date:    Wed, September 19, 2007 00:05
To:      rezone la lists.rixc.lv

Call for Artists: After Urban - New York

Video Art & Architecture event

Deadline for applications: October 15, 2007

email: artexpo la lucacurci.com

more details: www.lucacurci.com/artexpo

International ArtExpo is selecting all interesting
video/short.films to include in the next 2007
Exhibitions:

After Urban - Video Art & Architecture event at
Monkeytown in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York
(December 7-23, 2007). The deadline for applications
is October 15, 2007.

The number of works with you can participate is
unlimited. All works must be on DVD (PAL or NTSC), no
matter what the original source medium. The duration
may be any, with a preference given to a max lenght of
15 minutes. If you are interested, send your video
submissions (Name/Surname, City/Country, Film title,
Running time, Brief film synopsis) with a
CV/biography, videography and an introduction about
the piece to:

arch. Luca Curci
via Casamassima, 75
70010 - Capurso (Bari) - Italy

International ArtExpo is a not for profit organization
that provides a significant forum for cultural
dialogue between all artists from different cultures
and countries. We depend on the support of you.
ArtExpo is grateful to all of the institutions,
corporations, and individuals who support our efforts.
We work with a number of national and international
galleries as well as publishers, museums, curators and
writers from all over the world. We help artists
through solo and group exhibitions, gallery
representation, magazine reviews and advertisements,
press releases, internet promotion, as well as various
curatorial projects.

Participation open to: professional artists,
architects and designers, associate groups and
studios.

.. REZONE http://re-lab.lv/rezone