[Oberlist] RO* morisena seeks a volunteer

Oberliht info la oberliht.org.md
Dum Sep 30 15:13:33 CEST 2007

--
Asociatia Tinerilor Plasticieni din Moldova "Oberliht"
skype: us.vladimir
tel: + (373 22) 735369
mobile: + (373) 69171010
email: info la oberliht.org.md

----------------------------- Mesaj original -----------------------------
Subiect: morisena seeks a volunteer
De la:   "morisena centre" <morisena la gmail.com>
Data:    Dum, Septembrie 30, 2007 12:05
Către:   info la musafirfoundation.net

**
*m o r i s e n a* , www.morisena.org  is a young center that just got born
in Romania.

For the ongoing work, we invite a volunteer to apply for a residency of 2 -
3 months (negotiable) at the centre, as a help **of the initiator /
programme director. The ongoing work consists of:

- maintaining the organisation website

- maintaining a contacts / mailing list

- developing PR material (flyers)

- help with fundraising activities

- setting up new partnerships for the upcoming projects

- research on subjects of interest at morisena (contemporary art, ecology,
sustainability, health issues, etc)

We require the volunteer to work on an average 5 hours a day, 5 days a week.

In exchange *m o r i s e n a* offers:

- lodging and meals

- a nice environment for someone that enjoys a quiet place with a garden, a
dog and 2 cats, 6 km away from the busy town of Targu Mures

- a chance to explore Transylvania, to meet people in the named fields and
contribute to the development of unique collaborative projects.

For applications and more information on the job and the center, please see
www.morisena.org and contact Iuliana Varodi at morisena[at]gmail[dot]com.

Please forward this message to friends that may be interested. Thank you!

--
www.morisena.org  :::: www.musafirfoundation.net ::::: + 40 265 319 771
::::::  + 40 728 055 775 :::::::

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist