[Oberlist] IT* Call for Action! Urban spaces for public talent

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Mie Oct 24 23:04:42 CEST 2007

skype: us.vladimir

Subject: Artinfo Digest, Vol 56, Issue 27
From:    artinfo-request la lists.c3.hu
Date:    Wed, October 24, 2007 13:00
To:      artinfo la lists.c3.hu

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:17:10 +0200
From: Gaia Tridente - Palaexpo <g.tridente la palaexpo.it> (by way of
	Janos Sugar)
Subject: [artinfo] Urban spaces for public talent

Call for Action!

Enzimi offers space to talents and assists the natural outcome of
creative processes. We want to bring projects together, and share
them, make them real.
Enzimi is meant as a continuous drive towards viral ideas, their
changing quality and their ability to move, generate and regenerate
possibilities. It is a thrust necessary to anyone who wants to
questions oneself, who is curios now, and wonders about tomorrow. It
is the driving force for those who can interpret their own time and
environment. Of those who are sure of their own talent and want to
get to know the others'.

Enzimi becomes more and more continuously an engine to speed up
ideas. Talent's Out! is the invitation to all who want to take part
in this year's edition. We are working at the forthcoming edition of
Enzimi event, that will take place in Rome from November 28th to
December 2nd,2007.

Please submit your project on our website
<http://www.enzimi.com/>www.enzimi.com, before October 27th 2007.

Areas of interest: public art, urban art, psychogeography, net art,
interactive art, socializing process between members of real and
virtual community.

TALENTS OUT! Urban spaces for public talent.
<http://www.enzimi.com/>www.enzimi.com

End of Artinfo Digest, Vol 56, Issue 27

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist