[Oberlist] UK* Young Reviewers Competition

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Vin Ian 25 13:50:54 CET 2008

Subject: [Info_Culture] Young Reviewers Competition
From:    "Bogdan Suceava" <bsuceava la yahoo.com>
Date:    Fri, January 25, 2008 04:28
To:      "Info_culture" <info_culture la yahoogroups.com>

Referinta:   http://www.lrb.co.uk/competition/

Young Reviewers Competition

The London Review of Books is holding a competition for young reviewers.
The prize for the best
entry is £1000 and a one-year subscription to the LRB. Prizes may also be
awarded for runners-up.

Each entrant should submit one review, praising or unpraising, between
2500 and 3000 words long,
of any work of fiction or poetry published after the beginning of 2007.
The review must be
original, unpublished work (it is allowed to have appeared in a student
periodical).

Entrants must be under the age of 26 at the closing date, 2 June 2008.

Please send submissions, along with contact details, to
competition la lrb.co.uk (as an attachment),
or by post to:

The Editors
London Review of Books
28 Little Russell Street
London
WC1A 2HN

We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of entries.
Un ata?ament HTML a fost eliminat

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist