[Oberlist] DE* No & Low Budget VideoFilmfestival

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Mie Feb 6 02:19:25 CET 2008

Subject: [Rezone] No & Low Budget VideoFilmfestival: suti savu video &
padod talak!
From:    "Linda" <chetri la gmail.com>
Date:    Tue, February 5, 2008 12:36
To:      rezone la lists.rixc.lv

vairak info: http://www.film-sharing.net/
Dedlains: 1. aprilis, 2008.

film sharing 3rd International Low & No Budget VideoFilmfestival
Stuttgart/Heilbronn/Mainz, Germany & Tour 08

THEY are looking for:
++ your old and new short films/ videos
++ short films and videos for the category „Worlds to work in / worlds
to live in"
++ short films and videos for the category „We could have been happy
actually..."

THEY are:
++ a non-commercial filmfestival for independent filmmakers
++ networking, in order to present the films at various different
locations, and to thousands of interested folks

Be quick and send us your works! a.s.a.p.- We are starting regular and
public previewing events in early 2008. We believe the general public
should see most of the entered films/videos before the actual festival
starts.
.. REZONE http://re-lab.lv/rezone