[Oberlist] DE* Call for proposals

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Mie Feb 6 19:32:39 CET 2008

Subject: [artbox] Fwd: Call for proposals
From:    "Iara Boubnova" <iaraica la spnet.net>
Date:    Tue, February 5, 2008 20:27
To:      "Artbox BG" <artbox la groups.cult.bg>

> From: Saskia Leistner <leistner la kunstforumhellerau.de>
> Date: January 29, 2008 3:08:37  GMT+02:00
> To: <iaraica la spnet.net>
> Subject: Call for proposals

CALL FOR PROPOSALS

20 - 21 June 2008

What is (the) VALUE

What do you see as having or being a VALUE
Are there things of general VALUE
Can VALUE be bought or sold, and what does it cost
Who can afford VALUE
and what has become of the often-touted VALUE of Europe about the
disappearance of which we have been warned and which we must help to
re-establish
What is a heating VALUE.
Does old furniture have a greater VALUE
What is the VALUE of a human being
We would like to invite performers, media artists, friends of the
arts and researchers to explore all facets of the word VALUE in
performances, actions, or by engaging in some form of exchange.

“Nothing can possibly be conceived in the world, or even out of it
which can be called good, without qualification, except a good
will.”  Immanuel Kant

Please address your application along with your proposal to the
address below by   1. April 2008:

Mail:                  uhlmann la kunstforumhellerau.de
per Post:         Europäisches Zentrum der Künste Hellerau
Brigitte Uhlmann

Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 56

D-01109 Dresden

The projects chosen will receive a grant and be produced by and/or
invited to the European Centre for the Arts Hellerau.

„What is (the) VALUE” is being staged by the European Centre for the
Arts Hellerau curated by norton.commander.productions.

There will be an accompanying symposium on the topic of „What is
(the) VALUE”.

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist