[Oberlist] KR* Seoul International Film Festival

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Mie Mar 5 03:01:07 CET 2008

Seoul International Film Festival announces its 9th feast in Seoul from
June 5 to June 15 of 2008. Net section is to be held from June 5 to August
15 online. The entry for Net Section (online&mobile screening) is open to
any works including animation, CG, music video, and web/mobile works. Our
festival had privilege to view your awesome work last year and hope for
the same this year.

Seoul International Film Festival Head Office
Attn: Program Department
5F, Youahn Bldg. 146-23 Samsung-dong, Kangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-090 South Korea
Phone: +82-2-518-4332 / Fax: +82-2-518-4333
e-mail: program3 la senef.net (net section)

Eligibility: Any creative works completed after January 1, 2007. There is
no limit on genre or format.
Submission deadline: April 10, 2008
Submission materials: Entry form, Screener (DVD of your work or
file-transferring by FTP), all required documentation (refer to the entry
form)

Awards

International Competition
1. Best Web-Work Award: 2000 USD
2. Best Short Award: 2000 USD

National Competition
1. Best Short Award: 1500 USD
2. SeNefian Ace: 500 USD

Seoul IFF was founded in the year of 2000 and since then we have been
searching for great, but undiscovered films for Korean cinephiles. We have
also tried to spread the potentiality of Digital media mixed with
traditional source of moving image, and to introduce cutting edge
cinematic currents in the age of digital through various avenues including
theatrical screening, internet screening, mobile screening, and
installations. As a result, Net Section has the fame as the greatest
official online film festival in Korea. In 2007, the 8th Seoul
International Film Festival introduced 320 films from 40 different
countries (135 films by theatrical screening, 137 films by internet
screening, 48 films by mobile screening) and had about 40,000 audiences as
well as 1,400,000 our web site visitors and 17,000,000 internet view
pages.

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us or visit our
website at http://www.senef.net

Best wishes,

David Lee
Program Coordinator