[Oberlist] LV* CALL: Art+CommunicationX: Spectropia in Riga

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Dum Mar 23 03:28:20 CET 2008

Subject: Artinfo Digest, Vol 61, Issue 22
From:    artinfo-request la lists.c3.hu
Date:    Wed, March 19, 2008 12:54
To:      artinfo la lists.c3.hu

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:38:21 +0100
From: Tamas Szakal <tszakal la nextlab.hu>
Subject: [artinfo] 	CALL: Art+CommunicationX: Spectropia in Riga, October
2008

(((((((((((((((((( http://rixc.lv/08 ))))))))))))))))))

Art+Communication X:
S P E C T R O P I A
October 16-19, 2008 in Riga, Latvia.

...Electromagnetic fields are biologically active. Emitting from
every electronic device, electromagnetic fields affect our body and
the living nature. They interact with the natural emissions and
intersect the boundaries of our planet. Invisible and omnipresent,
electromagnetic fields have become ghosts of the modern world...

The 10th edition of the international festival "Art+Communication",
organised by RIXC, will take place in October 16-19, 2008, in Riga,
Latvia.  Entitled SPECTROPIA, this year festival exhibition continues
artistic explorations within the invisible space of electromagnetic
spectrum surrounding us.

The festival programme will feature 3-day SPECTROPIA exhibition with
live events, workshops and artists presentations. It will be
accompanied by international conference, performances, film and video
screenings.

CALL:

We invite you to send a brief description of the work, links, your
bio and other relevant information, to: <rixc la rixc.lv>

There are no restrictions, however, we would prefer work which is in
process/
performative/ in action, requires artist's assistance and possibly
visitor's
participation/ action though the work can be demonstrated as well.

DEADLINE:

for proposals - April 21, 2008

CONTACT INFO:

RIXC, Centre for New Media Culture
11. Novembra krastmala 35-201
Riga, LV 1050
LATVIA

tel.: +371-67228478
fax: +371-67228477
e-mail: rixc la rixc.lv

http://rixc.lv

End of Artinfo Digest, Vol 61, Issue 22

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist