[Oberlist] SI* call: 13th LindArt International Fine Arts Colony

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Dum Apr 6 07:19:22 CEST 2008

Subject: Artinfo Digest, Vol 62, Issue 5
From:    artinfo-request la lists.c3.hu
Date:    Sat, April 5, 2008 12:54
To:      artinfo la lists.c3.hu

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:40:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: lindart lendava <lindart.lendava la yahoo.com>
Subject: [artinfo] 13th LindArt International Fine Arts Colony - CALL FOR
APPLICANTS

  Dear friends & colleagues,
    The LindArt Young Artists Association - Lendava is inviting artists (&
art students) who are willing to take risk, experiment and move away
from their habitual studio practice to enter their submissions for the
next 13th LindArt International Fine Arts Colony in Lendava
(Slovenia).
    With the aim of promoting sociability, aiding creativeness,
confrontation and acceptability for otherness, and its motto of
&#8220;co-operation&#8221; the platform of the residency was build
upon a critical reflection about the nature and character of
relations, connecting, and all sorts of collaborations within our
modern society. Inspired by the modern technology they&#8217;re
becoming less and less personal in our opinion. That is why our scheme
is to gather the selected artist into tandems who&#8217;ll work during
the Colony on a prescribed theme.
    The Colony that is open to (young) artists from all countries will
take place at the castle of the town Lendava; its gallery space and
print making studio, from 10th to 20th of July 2008.
    Detailed info on the structure of the Colony as well as an APPLICATION
FORM could be found attached, but also on our web site
http://www.lindart-lendava.com
    We would be pleased if you could forward this information to others
who might be interested in our summer project. The closing date for
application is 30th of April 2008.

  With kind regards,
  For LindArt : Katja Pál

End of Artinfo Digest, Vol 62, Issue 5

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist