[Oberlist] UK* call: Netaudio'08, London

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Lun Apr 7 02:28:02 CEST 2008

Netaudio'08: call for entries.

Netaudio, the Offline Festival for Online Music comes back to London after
a great festival in Berlin in 2007: Netaudio’08 will take place from 22nd
to 25th October 2008 at Shunt, a extensive labyrinth of tunnels underneath
London Bridge Station.

Over four nights we will celebrate the creative output of networked
musicians and online communities with talks, workshops, showcases and
performances. Parts of Netaudio’08 will be programmed through an open call
for entries. With this call we would like to give you the chance to put
our attention to your creative activities related to the festival theme.
Call for entries runs in 3 strands: performance, installation and
conference. For more information and to download the entry forms please
visit: http://www.netaudiolondon.cc/blog/137/call-for-entries

sursa:pourinfos