[Oberlist] EUROPE# European Cultural Foundation grants

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Mie Apr 9 00:22:11 CEST 2008

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

European Cultural Foundation - ECF
Artistic project grants for cultural organisations and individual artists

call for proposals
http://grants.eurocult.org/

This funding line supports artistic projects that show vision in
illuminating the issues of diversity in Europe. Projects will be assessed
specifically on their artistic quality.
Artistic uniqueness and European relevance are the main selection criteria.

A cultural project can be a variety of things: we support the creation of
artistic work, media projects or cultural policy development as well as
capacity building of cultural operators or international collaboration of
arts managers, et cetera. We like to see projects that are involving
people with different backgrounds (ethnic, religious, national or
otherwise), but they should also relate strongly to artistic/cultural
expression (theatre, visual arts, literature, et cetera).

Average grant: €15 000 - €25 000.

data limita: 01/09/08

Kontakt:
European Cultural Foundation