[Oberlist] IT* call: AnimaSannio International Festival of arts

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Lun Apr 21 20:57:57 CEST 2008

AnimaSannio is an International Festival of arts, focused on diversity and
intercultural dialogue.
The activities of AnimaSannio Festival will be based in Benevento, a
little city in the south of Italy, from 1th to 8th July 2008. AnimaSannio
Festival will host participants coming from all over Europe!

Animasannio Project is based on the utilisation of street arts like an
instrument of dialogue and contact with local community, especially young
people. The project includes the following activities:
- Promotional Activities (May-June 2007).
- Intercultural Camp (Masseria Carbone, Benevento, 1-7 July, 2008), in
which participant from different countries will meet, share their
experiences, prepare together their exhibitions and workshops. During the
camp will be introduced the situation of local reality and participants
will reflect together on the themes of cultural dialogue and European
cooperation.
- Festival of Street Arts (4th and 5th July 2008) including different
performances, workshops and exhibitions of street artists both in the city
centre and in the edge of Benevento, in order to promote the inclusion of
all the social classes of population.
Activity programme will be focused on productions, shows and materials
representing and symbolising the communities of provenance of each
partner. Non formal education, pantomime, juggling, clown and animation
will be the main methodologies used to involve young people and local
community in the activities.

WE’RE SEARCHING FOR STREET ARTISTS! INSCRIPTIONS FOR THE FESTIVAL ARE
ALREADY OPEN!
For further information, please, visit our website:
http://www.animasanniofestival.com