[Oberlist] DE* Call for artists: ARTFAIR IN A TEACUP

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Mie Apr 23 04:04:58 CEST 2008

Subject: [openremont] Call for artists: ARTFAIR IN A TEACUP
From:    "remont_asocijacija" <remont_asocijacija la yahoo.com>
Date:    Mon, April 21, 2008 13:27
To:      openremont la yahoogroups.com

Call for artists:
ARTFAIR IN A TEACUP

Artillerie,
Exerzierstrasse 10,
13357 Berlin
Germany

Contact: Alexandra Lazar
alazar la cyanworks.com

DEADLINE:
For works sent by snail mail 30 April 2008
For works sent by FTP - 7 May 2008

Artfair in a Teacup will give home to accidental meetings between
artists, exploring how their seemingly disconnected stories fit
together. In a fly's eye of the Berlin Biennial, individual microlens
of these artists' works expresses random interconnectivity of the
culture of our times.

A poster found on the streets of London:  "HMP London: Open Prison:
ID must be carried at all times" (Vandal)
A blogged message quoting this poster: " I love living in London.
People do stuff like this and lighten my dark life just a tiny bit."

What is the point of artistic rebellion? Why do these vents allow us
not only to carry on, but to love our prison? Is jumping on a
bandwagon of the Biennials really necessary for an artist, or do we
just vent inside our prison? Do we learn more, the more we see? Do we
say more, the more we say? Do we matter more, the more friends we
have? Are we more the more we express?

Answers on a postcard, a videotape or a DVD, together with your CV.
Works will not be returned unless you mail a self addressed envelope.
For any further information, please contact Alexandra Lazar,
alazar la cyanworks.com

Deadline:
For works sent by snail mail 30 April 2008
For works sent by FTP - 7 May 2008

Contact information:
Artfair in a Teacup, Artillerie, Exerzierstrasse 10, 13357 Berlin,
Germany

Mail:
Alexandra Lazar, alazar la cyanworks.com
Un ata?ament HTML a fost eliminat

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist