[Oberlist] UK* Study the John Latham archive research fellowship

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Mie Apr 30 07:35:10 CEST 2008

Subject: Artinfo Digest, Vol 62, Issue 27
From:    artinfo-request la lists.c3.hu
Date:    Wed, April 30, 2008 02:19
To:      artinfo la lists.c3.hu

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:40:34 +0200
From: "Beata Veszely" <veszelyb la gmail.com>
Subject: [artinfo] Study the John Latham archive
To: artinfo la c3.hu

Camberwell (and the Ligatus research unit) has received AHRC funding to
study the archive, digitise part of it and publish it online following a
methodology to adhere to John Latham's Event structure theory. This is a
particularly exciting project as it will attempt to rethink the
traditional archive classification systems and investigate how they can
be modified to model John Latham's theory.

In this research project we have secured funding for a full time
research fellowship post to take on the role of an
archivist(/curator/artist) to study the John Latham archive, assess the
importance of each document and contribute with ideas on how this novel
Event-based model can be implemented.

The advert for the post will be coming out soon, I hope. I will
obviously forward it to you, but Barbara and I thought it might be
useful for you to know in advance, as the deadline will be tight and you
might want to inform people who you think might be interested.

If you would like more information on this project, please email me or
call me at: 02920750992 or 02075146432

Dr. Athanasios Velios
Ligatus Research Unit
University of the Arts, London
http://www.ligatus.org.uk

End of Artinfo Digest, Vol 62, Issue 27

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist