[Oberlist] DE* Call for films! LaDIYfest BERLIN 2008!

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Vin Iun 20 08:31:03 CEST 2008

Subject: turm4 Digest, Vol 33, Issue 13
From:    turm4-request la tema.lo-res.org
Date:    Thu, June 19, 2008 13:00
To:      turm4 la tema.lo-res.org

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:46:12 +0200
From: "Ana Hoffner" <ana.hoffner la gmx.at>
Subject: [turm4] Fwd: Call for films! LaDIYfest BERLIN 2008!
To: turm4 la lo-res.org

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 02:23:21 +0200
Von: eva kietzmann <avebrab la gmx.de>
An: ladyfest <com la ladyfest.net>
Betreff: Call for films! LaDIYfest BERLIN 2008!

(Please feel free to forward this mail to interested people!)

Liebe grrrlz, ladys, postladies, feminists trans* inters and queers of every
colour!

LADIYFEST Berlin 7. -10.08 (ex ladyfest) invites you to send your film- and
video-productions!
We are interested in diy, selforganised productions, films of collective
processes, semi professional,
amateur and so called professional stuff of every genre: documentaries,
fictions, performances, diaries, experimental adventures, radical music
videos, zombie films, porns, portraits, political essays and love
storys...wharever that means...

This years fest will stand unter the star:
CREATE ANOTHER GENDERATION!

We like to show pearls and visions of an emancipated and queer feminist
point of view with a
radical criticism on capitalism, patriarchart, homophobia, racism, sexism,
xenophobia  and other contemporary dinosaurs.

We think humour is a good tool to stand up against the boxes we are put to
live in!

Deadline is 20.July!!!!
Send your Priview tape (dvds, vhs or mini dv) to:
Ladyfest
Kinzigstr.9
10247 Berlin

for information please write to:
film la ladyfest.net

Looking forward to your submissions!
All the best from
LaDIYfest!

Ladyfest is collaborating with Bildwechsel (Umbrella Organisaion for Women+/
Media/ Culture)
Bildwechsel is a selforganised platform for networking around artists,
feminists and queer activists. It has an international filmarchive of 7000
films and videos by international artists, wich is open to the public. From
time
to time Bildwechsel organises (with the acord of the filmmakers)
uncommercial
filmscreenings in Basel, Glasgow, Warsaw, Berlin, N?rnberg, Hamburg, ...etc.
After Ladyfest all preview tapes will be automatically forwarded to this
video archive
by us.
If you do not want that, you have to remark it on your preview tape!

http://www.ladyfest.net
http://www.myspace.com/ladyfestberlin