[Oberlist] LV* Residency, electronic-text+textiles Project, Riga

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Lun Sep 29 00:40:06 CEST 2008

Subject: Artinfo Digest, Vol 67, Issue 14
From:    artinfo-request la lists.c3.hu
Date:    Wed, September 17, 2008 16:29
To:      artinfo la lists.c3.hu

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:16:02 +0200
From: " Sára Stenczer " <stenczer la gmail.com>
Subject: [artinfo] Residency, electronic-text+textiles Project, Riga
To: artinfo la c3.hu

Dear All,

I am writing to you as a representative of the
electronic-text+textiles Project in Riga, Latvia. We would like to
invite applications for our Residency programme for the year 2009. I
attach information below and please also visit:

http://www.e-text-textiles.lv

Detailed information on how to apply you will find under the RESIDENCY
section.

The Residency offers a great opportunity not only to develop ones
creative ideas and research interests in a very spacious, modern
studio/apartment in one of the most beautiful parts of Riga but also
to enjoy the emerging Baltic arts and literary scene, the Baltic Sea
and healthy local food. The Residency can accommodate up to two
related persons at one time. Joint applications are also welcomed.

Please forward this information to anyone who might be interested. Thank you!

Best regards,

Anda Klavina

e-t+t Project Manager

aklavina la yahoo.co.uk

http://www.e-text-textiles.lv

electronic-text+textiles is a non-profit cultural organization
focusing on the generation, distribution, and dissemination of
networked knowledge.

End of Artinfo Digest, Vol 67, Issue 14

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist