[Oberlist] ES/IT/FR* BARCELONA DANCE AWARD

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Dum Noi 2 03:38:53 CET 2008

BARCELONA DANCE AWARD - from 9th to 13th April 2009 in Barcelona (SPAIN)
and from 18th to 22nd June 2009 in Italya in the end of june in Paris
(June)
The Directors of Barcelona Dance Awards, present the 20th International
Competitions and invite
your dance group to performing and teaching at the most prestigious dance
events in Europe the next 09season.
For the past few years, acceptance to our annual festivals has been
extremely competitive.
Please prepare your application promptly according to the guidelines .
We look forward to receiving your applications.
We kindly ask you to help us distribute our news through your electronic
network or printing out
and hanging our postage / news / material up at public places at your
eventual dance hall or studio.
awardance08 la tiscali.it
http://web.tiscali.it/awardance08/

sursa:onthemove