[Oberlist] DE* call/res: The Berlin Office

us.vladimir la arta.md us.vladimir la arta.md
Lun Mar 9 09:59:06 CET 2009

----- Forwarded message from berlinofficemail la gmail.com -----
     Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 21:25:55 +0100
     From: The Berlin Office <berlinofficemail la gmail.com>
  Subject: CALL FOR ARTISTS
       To: The Berlin Office <berlinofficemail la gmail.com>

Please, spread the word...
**************

Call for artists

We are now looking for artists and other colleagues to visit The Berlin
Office on weekly and monthly basis in 2009.

The Berlin Office is an office-apartment in Neu Kölln / Kreuzberg. It is
founded in September 2006 by a group of young artists from Denmark. The
two-room apartment functions as a shared apartment-office. It has a
long-term tenant in the main room, and the other room is shared on weekly
basis between the members, visiting artists and other colleagues.

The Berlin Office is a community and a residency. It?s an office for work
and concentration, but also a commune that gives you the possibility of
meeting other visiting artists. Here, you?ll have the opportunity of
expanding your network through the visiting, international artists and
through the local art-scene in Berlin. Aside from that, we are also having
events, symposiums and exhibitions in the apartment.

We would now like to give you the opportunity to stay in The Berlin Office.
The rent is 12? per night (one person in one room). One or two extra guests
cost 5? per night. Max. three guests per room. Furthermore, we have an
administration fee on 10? per booking.

For your disposal: a furnished room with Internet access, kitchen and
shower.

At the moment, we don?t have any long-term tenants in the main room for the
month of April 2009. Therefore, it?s also possible for you to rent the main
room for the whole month of April. It costs 2250dkr or 300? to rent the main
room for a month.

The Berlin Office is non-profit and artist-run, and the income from the rent
will be used for maintenance and future events in the apartment, such as
exhibitions and symposiums.

Please, feel free to contact any of us about available weeks in apartment,
and if you have any questions. Our email is: berlinofficemail la gmail.com

More info: *www.theberlinoffice.org*

Best regards,

Cecilia de Jong Jespersen: +45 20742109, ceciliadejong la gmail.com
Line Sandvad Mengers: +45 28190225,  sandvadmengers la gmail.com
Heidi Hove: +45 30428727, Heidihovepedersen la gmail.com
Jacob Borges: +45 25629797, borges1977 la gmail.com
Trine Mee Sook Gleerup: +45 40989624, trine.meesook la gmail.com
Osama Dawod, osama la osamadawod.com

----- End forwarded message -----

Please, spread the word...