[Oberlist] BG* call/expo/vid|inst: Water Tower - artistic urban actions

Wed Apr 29 23:46:09 CEST 2009

Subject: turm4 Digest, Vol 43, Issue 15
From:    turm4-request la lo-res.org
Date:    Wed, April 29, 2009 13:00
To:      turm4 la lo-res.org

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:26:31 +0200
From: vio ? a(`-')zz <violette.taipei la gmail.com>
Subject: [turm4] Fwd: [checkarin] diverses......

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: juja <starsky la silverserver.at>
Date: 2009/4/28
Subject: [checkarin] diverses......
To: starsky la esel.at

 *CALL TO ARTISTS dealing with video and installations.*
 NGO IME is launching its 3rd edition of the "Water Tower" in Sofia, as a
working independent art center - presenting artistic urban actions. We are
inviting video and installation artists to participate in June 2009.
 Please contact us explaining your projects and technical requirements.

 As already build tradition and a symbol of the independent artistic actions
we present the next edition of the Water Tower - Sofia June 2009. We are
pleased to invite all kind of artists working in the fields of video and
installations to contribute to the citizen initiative organized by IME -
where we clean the area around the Water tower and are able to show specific
video and other installations inside the Tower and in this particular
occasion we will be able to show works in few of the city galleries under
the same theme- Water Tower - independent art center - Sofia.
Please do contact us for more details:
imel [at] abv.bg <imel la abv.bg>

*No age limit*
*Application on request by email*
*Any country participants*

We invite the ones that feel sympathetic towards our mission for creating an
independent art center in Sofia showing works of art in abandoned urban
places, close to the people and for the people.

Here are some examples of the last years edition:

http://www.rhiz.eu/artefact-33739-en.html

End of turm4 Digest, Vol 43, Issue 15