[Oberlist] MD* evnt: change clothes event II

Fri Jun 19 13:35:57 CEST 2009

Subject: 	change clothes event II
Sender: 	Isabella Wieser
Recipient: 	isa.wieser la gmx.net
Date: 	Thu 18:21
Change Clothes II leaflet.doc
Dear all,

hereby we would like to invite you to our second change clothes event on
Friday, 19 June starting from 5 p.m. The event will take place at the
Art-Labyrinth centre in Parcul Valea Trandafirilor, Chisinau, in
cooperation with Art-Labyrinth (http://art-labyrinth.org/) which is
organizing a drum session and a fire show the same evening. The idea of
the change clothes event is to exchange goods, that is clothes, without
money and besides to have a good time. Everyone is invited to bring some
clothes he/she doesn't need anymore although this is not obligatory. You
can also come and just pick up some clothes or just pass by and enjoy.
Please feel free to spread this information and to invite as many people
as possible!