[Oberlist] HR* call/film: Festival of music documentaries DORF '10 Vinkovci

Wed Oct 21 13:20:56 CEST 2009

Subject: [artbox] Call for music documentaries
From:    "Anna Stoeva" <raz100annie la gmail.com>
Date:    Mon, October 12, 2009 12:11
To:      artbox la groups.cult.bg

Dear Sirs,

We would like to inform You about  competition for the next edition of
Festival of music documentaries  DORF '10 Vinkovci. It will be held in *
March** **2010.* in Zagreb, Rijeka and Vinkovci simultaneously.

DORF '10 invite *authors and producers of music documentaries* from all over
the world to apply our competition and take part in this unique festival (in
whole Region – ex Yugoslavia).
With this festival we would like to present recent production of music
documentaries from our surroundings and from all over the world.

Festival, beside movie projections, has an *off programme*, with
accompanying events – painting exhibitions, photo exhibitions, book
promotions, concerts and DJ sessions, workshop of documentary movies.

We also have, as our raison d'etre, touring to other cities and countries in
this region – in this 3 years we have been to 36 cities and presented
highlights from our festival.

DORF is also a member of international association of music documentary
festivals AMUSIFF.

Length and shooting technique are not specified, we give priority to the
movies made in last 2 years.

Especially we would like to highlight our *invitation to all authors of all
music documentaries* (*multi-genre*) to send their works.

*Application form* can be found also on official web-site –
*www.dorf-vk.com<http://www.dorf-vk.com/>
*.

*Competition is open until 31.12.2009. *

After browsing of arrived movies, about final decision we will inform
authors with the call letter. Transport and custom costs defray sender.
Festival will pay return costs.

Thank You for the co-operation.

Toni Å aric

Director of  Festival of music dokumentaries DORF Vinkovci

http://www.dorf-vk.com