[Oberlist] Fw: Moldova Pavillion @ Venice Biennale 2011 issue

Macari Lucia l_macari at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 10:26:06 CEST 2011

Dear Oxana,

Month ago I've tried to establish with you a conversation via Facebook. I get
from you only one answer - that you do not curate all participants, but only MOE
group.

You have also mentioned that you have had a "talk" to Ministry of Culture of
Moldova --> those are your words "Я высказывала свое мнение Министерству
Культуры, что Венецианский  BIENNALE это выставка современного искусства.... Мое
мнение осталось не  замеченным!!!!" (I expressed my opinion to the Ministry of
Culture that Venice BIENNALE is an exhibition of contemporary art .... My
opinion remains unnoticed!!)

 Could you tell us little more about that fact?

In what way you did it? Have you meet someone representing Ministry of Culture
during your visit to Chisinau? Did you write some letter? To whom in particular
was it adressed?

This would really help and give some extra power to our arguments, which we
addressed to Ministry of Culture of Moldova. In case it's a  letter, could you
forward it (or a scaned copy of  it) to us?

Thank you in advance!