[Oberlist] Fw: Moldova Pavillion @ Venice Biennale 2011 issue

Kovacs Balazs mmi at art.pte.hu
Sun Apr 24 18:26:33 CEST 2011

  Hi Oberlist from Hungary,

it's really a hungarian-style discourse about representing Your
collective by outsiders :(

Our country, recognizing the problem, solved it since several years:
they (personally
the director of the Műcsarnok in Budapest) publish an application for
curators and exhibitors (1-1
people in pairs!) every 2-year in september. The winner gets a lot of
money (ca.
148000€) for the whole project, and the other curators/artists try to
remain in silence. Not the
best solution, but maybe a working one which You could also follow in
the next
years to avoid the conflicts.

all the best
Balázs