[Oberlist] DE* call/conf: OKCon 2011: Call for Participation

ober at emdash.org ober at emdash.org
Wed Apr 27 04:22:43 CEST 2011

Subject: Artinfo Digest, Vol 28, Issue 11
From:    artinfo-request at lists.c3.hu
Date:    Fri, April 15, 2011 1:00 pm
To:      artinfo at lists.c3.hu

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:24:30 +0200
From: Daniel Dietrich <daniel.dietrich at okfn.org> (by way of Janos
	Sugar)
Subject: [artinfo] OKCon 2011: Call for Participation
To: artinfo at c3.hu

Dear all,

As you might know, we're busily preparing the schedule for this
year's Open Knowledge Conference - OKCon, which is going to be in
Berlin on the 31st June and 1st July. We're really excited about this
year's event - so much has happened in the last 12 months!

Also, it would be *fantastic* to have presentations, workshops,
discussions or lightening talks from people on this list - there's so
much activity in the field, it would be great to get a bit of a
taster of all your work.

I've attached a short PDF version of the Call for Participation, and
if you haven't already seen it you can check out the full version at

	http://okcon.org/2011/cfp/

The submissions form is at http://okcon.org/2011/submit/

Looking forward to meeting lots of you in Berlin! Please get in touch
with us at okcon at okfn.org if you have any questions or suggestions.

Registration is open at: registration: http://okcon2011.eventbrite.com/

All the best
Daniel