[Oberlist] TH* call/res: ComPeung Grant: Artist-in-Residence Program

ober at emdash.org ober at emdash.org
Wed Mar 2 00:22:51 CET 2011

Chiang Mai, Thailand

ComPeung
ComPeung Grant

Call for proposals!
http://www.compeung.org

Due to the success of the 2 grants we were able to give out last year our
private grant donor has agreed to continue providing the means for 2
grants in 2011.
We are calling for applications for 2 one-month ComPeung AiR artist grants
for 2011. The 2 residencies are scheduled for September/October 2011.

Each of the 2 grants cover:
-Air ticket to/from artist’s home country
-Transportation to/from Chiang Mai International Airport
-Small artist fee
-Accommodation/studio
-3 home-cooked meals per day

Interested artists are to apply online only by providing:
-ComPeung Application Form
-Preliminary proposal of her/his work or project to be undertaken during
the grant residency
-Curriculum Vitae (2 pages A4)
-Max 10 images of the work
-Links to sound, video/animation work and/or artist websites
-All documents are to be merged into a single pdf file (not exceeding 5 MB).

Disciplines & Media (open list)
Visual Arts, Media, Architecture, Performing Arts, Literature, Music

Grant application deadline: 31 March 2011. Late applications won’t be
considered. Applications are to be sent to: compeung at yahoo.com Grant
notifications will be emailed by end of May 2011.

data limita: 31/03/11

Kontakt:
ComPeung Artist-in-Residence Program
P.O. Box 27 Doi Saket