[Oberlist] HR* call/film: Opuzen/Pula Film Festivals

ober at emdash.org ober at emdash.org
Fri Mar 4 18:05:43 CET 2011

Opuzen Film Festival – Call for Entry

place: Opuzen, Croatia
organiser: Opuzen Film Festival
url: http://www.opuzenfilmfestival.com/
 Submissions for the first edition of Opuzen Film Festival are open. The
main task of this festival is to introduce new directions in the film
industry and to form a space for social interaction among film workers,
encouraging their cooperation.

The "OFF" festival 2011 will take place in Opuzen (Croatia) from August
20-27. The specified categories are: European feature film, European
documentary film, European short feature and animated film.

Click here to fill out the application form. The dedline for submission of
the applications is June 15th 2011th.

Before filling out th application form, please read the regulations of the
festival.

(Source: Opuzen Film Festival)

= = = = = = = =

Submissions to International Programme – Pula Film Festival

place: Pula, Croatia
organiser: Pula Film Festival
url: http://www.pulafilmfestival.hr/
To submit your film (only feature fiction films, longer than 70 minutes,
on 35 mm) to the international competition programme of the Pula Film
Festival, one of the oldest Croatian film festivals taking place from 16th
June to 23rd July.

Please send the DVD screener to our artistic director:
Zlatko Vidackovic
Pula Film Festival Artistic Director
Nazorova 37
HR-10000 Zagreb, Hrvatska / Croatia

You can also give the screener to our artistic director during the
festivals in  Cannes, Venice or Rome. To schedule a meeting, please write
to: artistic.director at pulafilmfestival.hr

Please note that our festival is a summer, mainly open-air festival, made
for the general public. We especially like quality genre films (comedies,
thrillers, melodramas...). Our last year (2010) programme included: The
Princess of Montpensier, director Bertrand Tavernier, The Duchess,
director Saul Dibb, The City of Your Final Destination, director James
Ivory, The Big Dream, director Michele Placido, Ondine, director Neil
Jordan, Give Me Your Hand, director Pascal-Alex Vincent, Accident,
director Cheang Pou-Soi, Brotherhood, director Nicolo Donato, Lourdes,
director Jessica Hausner, Apart Together, director Quan'an Wang, Tsar,
director Pavel Lungin, 9:06, director Igor Sterk, A Single Man, director
Tom Ford, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, director Terry Gilliam, The
Ghost Writer, director Roman Polanski, Dorian Gray, director Oliver Parker
and Transfer, director Damir Lukacevic.

We screen only Croatian premieres. The deadline for the 58th festival is 1
May 2011, but we recommend you to send the screener asap.

There is no entry fee nor entry form. Please enclose your direct or mobile
phone and e-mail.  If your film is selected, we will contact you asap. For
issues regarding the international competition, please write to:
artistic.director at pulafilmfestival.hr

(Source: Pula Film Festival)

sursa:culturenet

http://oberliht.com