[oberlist] Reminder: K.A.I.R. Open call deadline

Adéla Foldynová adela.foldynova at kosice2013.sk
Tue Aug 7 10:35:38 CEST 2012

Dear friends and colleagues,
we would like to kindly reminded you of the coming deadline (the 20th
of August) of our OPEN CALL for international artists to come to
Košice for an artist in residence program during the year of 2013.
K.A.I.R., Košice Artist in Residence, which is part of Košice2013 –
European Capital of Culture, will host several international artists
in Košice during 2013 and provide them with funding, possibilities to
build up local networks and introduction to the local (cultural)
scene. This all is supposed to inspire an artist to create an artwork
or project which would reflect his or her experience of staying for
three months in Košice. We strongly believe that the year 2013 will be
loaded with energy and creativity which will ensure a stimulating
environment for artistic production. Please see below and attached
more information. Thank you very much for spreading the word!

K.A.I.R. FACTS

What we provide

· Three month residency in Kosice, Eastern Slovakia between February
and December 2013
· Free accommodation near the city centre (fully furnished with
kitchen, no room service)
· Honorary, travelling and material costs

What we demand

We are searching for emerging artists from outside Slovakia, who are
open to collaborations with local artists
One presentation during the residency and final project/exhibition at
the end
Compulsory attendance

Application

The application must consist of three PDF files

PDF n°1: Curriculum Vitae – a short CV including your name, address,
phone, email, educational and exhibition background
PDF n°2: Letter of motivation and objectives – briefly describe your
motivation to come to Košice and first ideas of projects you would
like to realise
PDF n°3: Portfolio – artist statement and presentation of artworks
(texts, photos, links to video or audio sharing websites: YouTube,
Vimeo, Soundcloud etc.)
We are sorry but we do not accept any other formats of attachments.
Deadline: 20th of August 2012 / please send it only via email

S pozdravom

Adéla FOLDYNOVÁ
Manažérka K.A.I.R. - Košice - Umelci v rezidenciách
K.A.I.R. - Košice Artist-In-Residence Manager

Kasárne/Kulturpark
Kukučínova 2
040 01 Koššice

T: +421 55 6854 299
T: +421 944 030 455
adela.foldynova at kosice2013.sk
www.kosice2013.sk

Prosím, zvážžte dopad na žživotné prostredie pred tlačou tohoto
e-mailu.
PRÁVNA ZODPOVEDNOSŤ │IMPORTANT: Disclaimer Notice Informácie
obsiahnuté v tejto e-mailovej správe vrátane príloh sú dôverné,
sú určené výlučne adresátovi a môžu byť predmetom ochrany
osobných, osobnostných práv, obchodného tajomstva, autorských
práv, alebo iných právnych výsad a/alebo zákazov vyhotovovania
kópií. Za obsah správy zodpovedá výlučne osoba, ktorá správu
odoslala. Ak Vám bol tento e-mail mylne doručený, žiadame Vás, aby
ste sa zdržali jeho odtajnenia, či jeho použitia pre vlastné
potreby, informovali nás o tejto skutočnosti a e-mail následne
zlikvidovali. The information contained in this e-mail message
including its attachments is confidential, is intended solely for the
use of the intended recipient, and may be subject to privacy
protection, trade secret protection or copyright protection. The
contents of the message are the sole responsibility of the Sender. If
you have received this message in error, please delete the message
from your computer system and notify us by reply e-mail immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that the unauthorised
use, disclosure or copying of this message is prohibited.