[oberlist] Final Performance in the Pool // KickOff with TailorArtist Maria Walcher

jula jula_kim at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 29 18:14:05 CEST 2012

here comes our invitation:

03.09. Maria Walcher
09.09. -- 15.09. PoolPlayers
15.09. Final Performance

After a short week of intensive work, exchange and artistic research on
SPACE and TIME we will perform it: the swimming pool, our creative
workshop during the week, will be on Saturday the 15th our stage. The
PoolPlayers will present their research in form of a performance in the
empty swimming pool of the Hotel Sole Paradiso.

What they show with the dance of time and the architecture of light and
material, will be cristalized on the interface of the swimming pool and
the unknown -- designed through our creativity!

*when ?* 15th Septembre 2012, 6 p.m.
*where ?* Parkhotel Sole Paradiso, Haunoldweg 8, Innichen // Italy
*money ?* 15 € Aperitive and Performance
www.PoolPlay.ar2com.de

Be surprised -- as we will be, too!!!

    The KickOff of PoolPlay will be on September the 3d, when
    tailor/artist Maria Walcher will create the skin of PoolPlay in
    front of KUNSTRAUM CAFÉ MITTERHOFER in Innichen. The PoolPlayers
    will come on Sunday evening. Feel free to drop by at any moment --
    but the most precious one will be Saturday the 15th for the final
    performance.

Greetings from the artistic downs of the pool,
Jula und Maximilian